A multi formulation with optimal nutritive levels of vitamin E, Vitamin C and selenium, also containing the excellent natural anti-oxidant Coq10.
- Co-enzyme Q10 is essential for cell energy release in human tissue. It is normally synthesised within the body, but as we get older, our ability to produce it naturally is reduced
- Co-enzyme Q10 is thought to help stimulate mitochondrial function and, as such, improve energy metabolism and is particularly indicated in those people taking statin drugs
- This supplement can be used in conjunction with other multivitamin and mineral formulae to significantly elevate antioxidant nutrient levels of selenium, zinc and vitamin C, usually over the short term and at the start of a programme, in those with high needs for antioxidant vitamins and minerals
- An excellent vitamin and mineral antioxidant formula for short or long term use
- A Food State supplement - uniquely providing nutrients in the same form as those in food
CoQ10 Antioxidant: A C & E 50mg CoQ10 1 tablet will provide on average
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
|Directions Of Use||1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.|
|Nutrition Info||Nutrient Per tablet %RDA Beta Carotene 4.5mg * Vitamin C 100mg 125 Vitamin E 16mg 133 Zinc 2mg 20 Selenium 100|
Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly Suitable for vegetarians and for people with Candida Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
|Other ingredients||Vitamin C combined in citrus pulp; beta carotene combined with carrot concentrate; vitamin E combined in vegetable oil; vegetable stearic acid, coenzyme Q10, lactobacillus bulgaricus* (from yoghurt), combined with zinc citrate; yeast concentrate providing selenium; silicon dioxide, tablet coating (Vegetable Cellulose). *Beneficially combined in a base of lactobacillus bulgaricus. A native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract.|