Tints of Nature is a long lasting permanent hair colour using an advanced formula containing natural ingredients to cover all grey hair. A unique blend of natural extracts, including Aloe Vera, Comfrey, Orange, Grapefruit and Vitamins E & C, combined with plant-derived conditioners, will actually enhance, protect and moisturise as you colour.
Tints of Nature dye colours and cares for your hair gently and naturally. Tints of Nature is the only range of hair colours to use high quality, certified organic ingredients. It contains no harsh chemicals, such as resorcinol or nonoxynol. Damage free results without compromise, guaranteed!
Tints of Nature uses extra mild pharmaceutical grade peroxide and has the lowest possible percentage of PPDs (pigments), to minimize the possibility of allergic reaction and irritation while gently covering grey hair. The natural, organic ingredients maintain the hair's natural moisture and protein balance, so hair can return to its natural pH balance after colouring.
With certified organic aloe vera, comfrey extract and chamomile, this hair colour is a cleaner, less harmful alternative when compared to the more highly chemical bases used by many other hair colour products. No animal testing and no animal ingredients.
The 24 colours available can be mixed to create additional shades, with colouring and highlighting options.
Please ensure you have carried out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before you colour your hair.
1. Shampoo your hair using our Tints of Nature Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for resistant grey hair and removing any product or colour build up on your hair).
2. Gently comb through your hair until it is tangle free.
3. Put on the gloves provided. Unscrew both bottles of the Colour Gel & Colourfix and pour the Colour Gel into the Colourfix bottle.
4. Screw the applicator cap firmly back on the Colourfix bottle and shake! Unscrew the tip and use immediately.
5. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour starting at the roots and working it through your hair.
6. Massage the colour into your hair until every strand of hair is covered.
7. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair completely, remove your gloves, rinse them clean and wait 30 minutes. (For grey hair coverage or hair lightening make this 40 minutes.)
8. Put the gloves back on and remove your plastic cap. Rinse your hair under warm water until the water runs clear.
9. Using the sachet of Hydrate Shampoo, massage into your hair and work into a creamy lather.
10. Rinse and condition your hair using the sachet of Hydrate Conditioner. Comb through and leave for 5 minutes.
11. Rinse thoroughly and blow dry.
Ingredients: Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG - 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, **Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Sulfite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Urea, †Parfum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract.
Ingredients: Aqua, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Etidronic Acid, Polyquaternium-10.
Hydrate Organic Shampoo:
Ingredients: Aqua, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, **Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, **Lauryl Glucoside, **Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glyceryl Laurate, **Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, **Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Panthenol, **Coco-Glucoside, **Glyceryl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, **Benzyl Alcohol, †Parfum, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, **Salicylic Acid, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Sodium Phytate, **Sorbic Acid, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin.
Hydrate Organic Conditioner:
Ingredients: Aqua, **Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, **Cetyl Alcohol, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, **Stearyl Alcohol, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Panthenol, **Glycerin, **Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, †Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, **Xanthan Gum, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin."
Copyright ©1999-2017 healthypeach.com All rights Reserved Terms & Conditions