Omege Excellence Organic Pumpkin Seed Butter # OEPU400
This rich, truly delicious Pumpkin Seed Butter is made from first grade, freshly pressed, raw organic Pumpkin Seeds. This is the perfect natural alternative to butter, margarine and nut butters. Pumpkin Seeds contain 21% Omega 6 fatty acids, which support a healthy heart, arteries and brain.
Serve alone on crackers etc. or add cheese or olives. Blend with maple syrup for a sweet spread or add to soups, pasta, stews and tomato-based spaghetti sauces for flavour. A tub goes a long way. Children will love it.
- Made from first-grade freshly pressed raw organic pumpkin seeds
- Rich in Omega 6 fatty acids and a good source of phytosterols, zinc, iron, magnesium, potassium and vitamin E
- Delicious on crackers or with cheese or olives
- Also ideal blended with maple syrup or added to soups, pasta, stews and tomato-based spaghetti sauces for flavour
- Excellent dairy-free alternative to butters, margarines and nut butters
- Cholesterol free
|Directions Of Use||Suggested uses: Serve alone on crackers, bread, toast, muffins or add cheese, olives, raw or cooked vegetables, etc. Blend with maple syrup for a sweet spread. Add to soups, pasta, stews and tomato-based spaghetti sauces to enhance flavour.|
|Nutrition Info||One 15g serving typically provides 4050mg Polyunsaturated fatty acids, 2100mg Monounsaturated fatty acids, 3300mg Protein, 780mg Fibre.|
|Precautions||Pleae note Refrigerate after opening and is best and consumed within 6 months.|
|Other ingredients||Blended with these natural ingredients: Sea salt (0.5%).|