Prolactazyme Forte provides vegetable enzymes to assist with the digestion of dairy products
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Prolactazyme Plus® contains high strength, biologically active enzymes
- Acid stable enzymes able to retain activity over a range of pH variances
- Vacuum packed to maintain potency and stability
- All enzymes are from vegetable sources so suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Lactase||21mg||(providing 3900 lactose units)|
|Bromelain||10mg||(providing 100 gelatin digesting units (GDU's))|
|Papain||10mg||(providing 5 papain tyrosine units (PTU's))|
|Lipase||8.1mg||(providing 437.5 lipase units (LU's))|
|Vegetable Rennin||5.4mg||(providing 1.23 Milk Clotting Units)|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL-60||3mg||(providing approx 150 million viable organisms)|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)||3mg||(providing approx 50 million viable organisms)|
|Amylase||1.5mg||(providing 900 amylase units (AU's))|
Recommended IntakeOne capsule taken daily with food containing dairy products, or as professionally directed.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
|Directions Of Use||One capsule taken with milk or dairy products|
|Nutrition Info||Potato Malodextrin, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule, (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Lactase, Anti-caking Agents, (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Sterate), Bromelain, Papain, Lipase, Vegetable Rennin,, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Amylase, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Soy Protein Hydrolysate.|
|Precautions||Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.|
|Other ingredients||cellulose, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate|