NATURTINT REFLEX NON-PERMANENT HAIR COLORANTS
What's In The Box?
- Reflex Colourant (60ml)
- Naturtint Colour Fixing Shampoo Sachet (15ml)
- Naturtint Protective Conditioner Sachet (15ml)
- Applicator Nozzle
- Protective Gloves
- Instruction Leaflet
Naturtint Reflex is free from AMMONIA, RESORCINOL, PEROXIDE, PPD and PARABENS.
Available in 6 fabulous shades, Naturtint Reflex is a gentle colorant that covers early signs of grey and lasts from 2 to 4 weeks.
Suitable for the skin sensitive and ingredient discerning user, Naturtint Reflex is enriched with Biotine, Soya Derivative, Panax Ginseng Root and Burdock extracts to strengthen and revitalise the hair.
Special UV filters protect the hair from damage caused by exposure to the sun and a variety of natural ingredients allow you to colour with care.
Contain sachets of NATURTINT Shampoo & NUTRIDEEP MULTIPLIER, both free from sulphates, parabens and artificial fragrances.
CAUTIONS: As with any hair colourant brand, a skin sensitivity test must always be carried out 48 hours before each use. Please read all of the instructions provided inside the box carefully before use.
Naturtint Reflex Tips
• Always perform a skin test for 48 hours before each use.
• When selecting a colour never choose a shade lighter than your natural colour/previous colour used, as Reflex is free from Ammonia, Rescorcinol, PPD and Peroxide it can only add a tone or go darker. (Reflex only coats the outside of the hair and doesn’t enter the hair shaft).
• Before colouring the hair, shampoo with a clear shampoo that is free from silicones to ensure styling products have been removed eg. hairsprays and gels.
• After shampooing, towel dry hair and use a hairdryer until the hair feels dry and warm.
• Leave the colour on the hair for the full 45 minutes processing time, keeping it warm and massaging the colour into the hair allowing air to reach the roots.
• Gently shampoo the hair with the Naturtint Shampoo included in the box, then apply the Nutrideep Muliplier also included by beginning at the roots and working through to the ends. Leave for 2 minutes before rinsing.
• Grey areas can be quite stubborn & resistant to colour and as Reflex is free from para-Phenylenediamine it can’t cover 100% of grey. However Reflex is multi-application and by applying the colour to the grey areas more frequently the colour ‘builds up’ on the hair.
• In between colourings always use a gentle shampoo for coloured hair and always avoid medicated, anti dandruff or strong shampoos.
|Directions Of Use||
Full instruction included in pack..
1. Always carry out a skin sensitivity and strand test before applying any colour.
2. If you have roots, apply colour directly onto these roots and leave for the correct development time. Then take the colour through to the mid-lengths and ends for five to ten minutes to refresh your colour.
3. Always remember that when you are colouring a high percentage of grey hair, add a natural base colour.
4.Take your skin tone, eye colour and wardrobe into consideration when choosing a new shade to help avoid a colour disaster!
5.Apply a thin layer of oil-based cream around the hairline to avoid staining the skin, taking care to avoid the actual hair, as this can prevent the colour from taking.
Naturtint Reflex does not contain Ammonia: Swells the hair to make it more porous so it can absorb colour. Harmful vapour – can cause lung and skin irritation
Naturtint does not contain Resorcinol: Used as an oxidising hair colourant – harmful to skin and must carry warning
Naturtint does not contain Hydroquinone: Harmful irritant. Toxic by ingestion and inhalation. Very limited in hair dyes
Naturtint does not contain Sodium Metabisulfite: Can cause irritation of the eyes and not recommended for asthmatics, skin sensitive sufferers (eczema, dermatitis)
Naturtint does not contain Parabens: Linked to a number of health issues
Does NOT contain PPD(P-phenylenediamine)
As with any hair colourant brand, a skin sensitivity test must always be carried out 48 hours before each use. Please read all of the instructions provided inside the box carefully before use. If you experience any reaction to the test, you should not use the product. We strongly recommend carrying out a strand test at the same time, to assess the selected tone and determine how long the colour needs to develop, for example to cover grey successfully. For video demonstrations on how to carry out a skin and strand test, please see the video at the bottom of this page.
7.0 COLOURANT INGREDIENTS: Aqua Purificata (Purified Water). Butylene Glycol Cocoate. Propylene Glycol. Cetyl Alcohol. Triethanolamine. Peg-2 Dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium Methosulfate. Cetearyl Alcohol. Laureth-3. Ceteareth-20. Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil. Panax Ginseng (Ginseng Extract). Arginine. Acetyl Tyrosine. Arctium Majus (Burdock Extract). Hydrolyzed Soy Protein. Polyquaternium-11. Dimethicone Copolyol. Calcium Pantothenate. Zinc Gluconate. Niacinamide. Ornithine Hci. Citrulline. Glucosamine Hci. Biotin. Lecithin. Oleyl Oleate. Ethylhexyl Triazone. Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate. Tocopheryl Acetate. Stearamine. Glycerin. Alcohol Denat (Alcohol). Dimethicone. Quaternium-80. Hydroxyethylcellulose. Citric Acid. Tetrasodium Edta. Parfum (Fragrance). Benzyl Salicylate. D-Limonene. Hexyl Cinnamal. Linalool. Phenoxyethanol. Ethylhexylglycerin. Basic Blue 99. Basic Brown 17. Basic Yellow 57. Basic Red 76.
COLOUR FIXING SHAMPOO Ingredients: aqua purificata (purified water). Cetearyl alcohol. Behentrimonium methosulfate. Glycerin. Hydrolyzed wheat protein. Helianthus annuus (sunflower flower extract). Linum usitatissimum (linseed seed extract). Citrus medica limonum (lemon fruit water). Ceteareth-20. Cetyl alcohol. Glyceryl stearate. Ceteth-20. Steareth-20. Citric acid. Sodium benzoate. Potassium sorbate. Parfum (fragrance). D-limonene.
NUTRIDEEP PROTECTIVE CONDITIONER Ingredients: aqua purificata (purified water). Sodium cocoamphoacetate. Glycerin. Lauryl glucoside. Sodium cocoyl glutamate. Sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate. Cocamidopropyl betaine. Cocamide dea. Decyl glucoside. Linum usitatissimum (linseed seed extract). Polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate. Sodium benzoate. Potassium sorbate. Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus globulus oil). Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary oil). Citric acid. Sodium chloride.